I'm resending this for your information, since I think we want to use this more. There are already different threads going there. You can add to these or start a new thead. Happy to help anyone who needs help. I've also placed this on the email page, so you can get back to it, if needed.
The advantage of Forums is that they collect the various threads of a discussion together so that they are easier to follow. Forums support several topics simultaneously, making it easier to follow each comment without searching through all your email. Just click on Forums under Take Action on our website Home Page..
Just follow these steps to set yourself up:
- Go to lwvsonoma.org > Member Log-in> Profile
- Go to Forums (lower right corner) > General Preferences >
- Under Message Delivery. Check “send message to me via e-mail
- Under "Message/Delivery/Frequency" you can select how often you receive updates.
- You can check the box at the bottom to apply these settings to all of your forums.
The rest of the settings are defaulted. Change any that you wish. If you make changes, be sure to click on “Save” at the bottom the page.
If you have questions on getting started, you can contact me at email@example.com